Photography What's means photography?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Great topic!

I started photography at a very young age. I took my first photos at the age of ten or eleven... If you would ask me then what is photography I would probably give no clear answer. I just loved that I could hold a camera in my hands and capture images! This was the first feeling i remember which was very intense. The second thing I remember was that, in the beginning I just couldn't capture and express photographically, on the print, what I was seeing and feeling at the same time. Logical though, cause I had no experience and knowledge. My uncle and my father helped me a lot, as they already, new photography and provided me knowledge and inspiration to drive me towards self improvement.

For me photography is something very personal and very esoteric. It took me some years to realize exactly how photography was coming out of me.
I'm an introvert person. Photography is the extroversion of myself.
I'm also a dreamer. A thinker. And in trough photography i try to express how I see things around me with the eyes of my soul.
Photography is my psychotherapy. It is something that takes everything out of my mind. When I hold my camera it is like I'm in my own world. I sometimes don't pay attention around to anything.
Photography is something I do with my whole Be!
Yes Jack! I also have always a camera with me. There many chances during day to photograph things. It is good to have always a camera with you.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Great topic!

I started photography at a very young age. I took my first photos at the age of ten or eleven... If you would ask me then what is photography I would probably give no clear answer. I just loved that I could hold a camera in my hands and capture images! This was the first feeling i remember which was very intense. The second thing I remember was that, in the beginning I just couldn't capture and express photographically, on the print, what I was seeing and feeling at the same time. Logical though, cause I had no experience and knowledge. My uncle and my father helped me a lot, as they already, new photography and provided me knowledge and inspiration to drive me towards self improvement.

For me photography is something very personal and very esoteric. It took me some years to realize exactly how photography was coming out of me.
I'm an introvert person. Photography is the extroversion of myself.
I'm also a dreamer. A thinker. And in trough photography i try to express how I see things around me with the eyes of my soul.
Photography is my psychotherapy. It is something that takes everything out of my mind. When I hold my camera it is like I'm in my own world. I sometimes don't pay attention around to anything.
Photography is something I do with my whole Be!
if its mirrorless camera, i don't mind to have it with me all the time, otherwise having the heavy one, sometimes can be uncomfortable.