Phones What’s your phone in 2020 ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has opened a topic to talk about phone(s) model(s).

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
JPEG movies, it will do them when sensing motion in the picture I absolutely :love: them and post them on FaceBook

Sounds interesting, but for those money makes me think couple of ten times before spending so much money on a phone 😅

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
That's okay to ask, I pay 160 a month but I have way too many add ons like cross country calling, roaming , international texting and a whole number of extras...due to my love of traveling

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's okay to ask, I pay 160 a month but I have way too many add ons like cross country calling, roaming , international texting and a whole number of extras...due to my love of traveling

Thats a lot of money. I do pay only $20 a month , but only for sim contract . I had phone contract before, but I found thats waste of money .

BlueDiamondStar

Apr 25, 2020
Okay so my phone still is iPhone XR. I did kinda chose poorly the storage amount (64gb) which is quite too little for my knack to take 2k pics in one go or stuff it with 100 photo editing apps.
But it’s what I’ve got and I’m happy. I can even manage macros because of the lens attachment. I’ve had poor experience with my Samsung’s lens shapes (square) so attachment didn’t fit so now even my old ones fit perfectly (because they are circled)

Reactions: Jack