Phones What’s your phone in 2020 ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has opened a topic to talk about phone(s) model(s).

BlueDiamondStar

Apr 25, 2020
I did like Samsung better visually because looks of the interface turned important for me and my brain to accept the device and theirs looked the best. As well as how easily and smoothly interacting happened. I’m strict about that. Too many times it’s been way too slow for me and my quick stabbing at screen because I need things happening very fast.
And since I type a lot, like writing a book lot, keypad was the most important (almost more than camera )
And iPhone won me with the keypad, camera, speed and design. Fluid smooth and all.
I do find my XR very good. Surely no 3D pics on Facebook but I can manage. I could take any other of the older models but the iOS 12 at that moment made my decision and now with my iPad Air I can see how important is to have freshest operating system upgrades no matter the chassis.
in my case I failed within storage department but if by the time I have all paid for my XR there is a nice price tag for some newer model I’d take it.
and I’d surely consider storage more deeply, but this is my very first iPhone and Apple device so..🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I did like Samsung better visually because looks of the interface turned important for me and my brain to accept the device and theirs looked the best. As well as how easily and smoothly interacting happened. I’m strict about that. Too many times it’s been way too slow for me and my quick stabbing at screen because I need things happening very fast.
And since I type a lot, like writing a book lot, keypad was the most important (almost more than camera )
And iPhone won me with the keypad, camera, speed and design. Fluid smooth and all.
I do find my XR very good. Surely no 3D pics on Facebook but I can manage. I could take any other of the older models but the iOS 12 at that moment made my decision and now with my iPad Air I can see how important is to have freshest operating system upgrades no matter the chassis.
in my case I failed within storage department but if by the time I have all paid for my XR there is a nice price tag for some newer model I’d take it.
and I’d surely consider storage more deeply, but this is my very first iPhone and Apple device so..🤷🏼‍♀️

what I do like on Apple products, is iPad Air , they very good, good screen quality, and very fast. for phone I do prefer android , as in iPhone most apps are paid which I’m not happy at all .

BlueDiamondStar

Apr 25, 2020
what I do like on Apple products, is iPad Air , they very good, good screen quality, and very fast. for phone I do prefer android , as in iPhone most apps are paid which I’m not happy at all .
I do love mine. It’s great for my constant video watching and some editing. Unfortunately last year they made major upgrade in iOS and Air was kicked from the lineup. But for iOS 12.4 (or something) it still runs well.
I dunno, most apps I use only few are paid for actually and only because I wanted to see what the difference is after trial ends. Haven’t been disappointed. But it all depends on what one needs and all.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I do love mine. It’s great for my constant video watching and some editing. Unfortunately last year they made major upgrade in iOS and Air was kicked from the lineup. But for iOS 12.4 (or something) it still runs well.
I dunno, most apps I use only few are paid for actually and only because I wanted to see what the difference is after trial ends. Haven’t been disappointed. But it all depends on what one needs and all.

So you saying is worth The money ?

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I have an old Samsung Note 4 which I really hate... but I don't have the money to buy a new one and I don't want to sign a new contract.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have an old Samsung Note 4 which I really hate... but I don't have the money to buy a new one and I don't want to sign a new contract.

Same here,pointless to bu new one , when old one is working

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I will be still using my Google Pixel 2...unless I get an upgrade notice then I will go to 4
IMG_5593_ds.jpg
It is basically my fifth computer that I use and I bounce my files around all over the place with it.