Where will you travel for holidays this summer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello, summer is coming and holidays will start and the Covid pandemic seems to be over.. Do have plans for the holidays? Where do you think to travel this summer?

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very happy that covid finished, I’m thinking to travel to Spain. How about you nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ?
I'm happy also although now is the problem with the war ...,I did my travel already to Poland and was wonderful to sit in planes again.. and trains.. I love to travel 🤩. Maybe I'll do still some trips in Finland this summer.. I don't have money to travel far at the moment 😆

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm happy also although now is the problem with the war ...,I did my travel already to Poland and was wonderful to sit in planes again.. and trains.. I love to travel 🤩. Maybe I'll do still some trips in Finland this summer.. I don't have money to travel far at the moment 😆
Is cheaper to travel local than international. I’m sure there are still a lot of places you have to visit In Finland.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Is cheaper to travel local than international. I’m sure there are still a lot of places you have to visit In Finland.
Of course, and especially travel by bicycle 😃❤. I want to travel more by bicycle 😃😁💚. Finland is a very beautiful country ❤ and still a lot to see and visit 💚💚 and very safe country to travelling, even along 😃

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Of course, and especially travel by bicycle 😃❤. I want to travel more by bicycle 😃😁💚. Finland is a very beautiful country ❤ and still a lot to see and visit 💚💚 and very safe country to travelling, even along 😃

Then you should get yourself a bike and cycle the places. I’m sure you will enjoy it, and won’t cost you a lot either.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Then you should get yourself a bike and cycle the places. I’m sure you will enjoy it, and won’t cost you a lot either.
Travelling around of Finland or even Scandinavia on my electric bicycle would be quite funny 😄. But first I need try some trips nearly. Two days ago I rode almost 30km around of the city Oulu 😊👌. Maybe today I'll go again somewhere 😊

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Travelling around of Finland or even Scandinavia on my electric bicycle would be quite funny 😄. But first I need try some trips nearly. Two days ago I rode almost 30km around of the city Oulu 😊👌. Maybe today I'll go again somewhere 😊
Not sure if you’d like to ride your electric bike in the rain, rain and electricity aren’t best friends :D