Landscape White Merry Chrismas from Finland!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
7-14mm. Olympus pro, omd mark III .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful Finnish Lapland in Winter, In the picture National Park Syöte ,about 100 km from my city Oulu ;)
there was so beautiful!
Sorry Jack Jack and Helix_2648 Helix_2648 :D , still not macro :ROFLMAO: 😁, but I really want to share this my new picture - From Sunday's trip to the really wonderful place.. , so nice Xmas climate , isn't ;)
I was on the trip with my friends, last Sunday, and we had so lovely time there 🤩
We have still more as month of Polar Nights- the sun don't rise above the horizon, that give so soft light , oppotunites to create beautiful pictures with '' dreaming climate''
It was 12am when I took the picture, but it looks like taken very early morning :D
The fog covered beautifully everything around 🤩
The white landscapes works well as antidepressants and all stress removers 🤩🤩
Soon you will have possibilities to discover Finland and Northen Scandinavia with me,- when just pandemic will over ;) :)

PC130041-5.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's for sure at least 30 years ago since I saw so much snow the last time. Would be a dream for me to see this again.... especially with good friends and my camera. Of course... ! Aweomse shot nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

you are very welcome here Jörg with gf and friends. I can show you so beautiful places here that you'll never forget them ;) . Thanks for your nice commend .

Jack Jack it depends of weather we have and or is something special to shooting :D , maybe in January i'll try some of winter macros, now is too dark outside for macros becouse of the Polar Nights 😁 :ROFLMAO: , but soon will better :ROFLMAO:🖐

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Sure nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I believe it’s nice there during the dark time?
It's good time for relaxing after busy summer 😉 , and take time for yourself.. as nature.. soon days will become longer and more sunlight and sunny days.. and the natural energy will return and with them energy to do all nice we we want to and mast to do -because of work 😄
Sunrise:10.27am and sunset 14 .02 ,we are still going down..🤭👋

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It's good time for relaxing after busy summer 😉 , and take time for yourself.. as nature.. soon days will become longer and more sunlight and sunny days.. and the natural energy will return and with them energy to do all nice we we want to and mast to do -because of work 😄
Sunrise:10.27am and sunset 14 .02 ,we are still going down..🤭👋

At least you have some free time to sport nice landscapes spots, like in this image :)