Details Why the oldest pictures in media looks so horrible? :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member wants the photo details to be corrected, adjusted or fixed due to blur present on the image.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Reactions: Karl and Natalie

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Unfortunately those pictures can’t be fixed nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , so some old pictures will Need to be uploaded again by photographer.

Jack Jack , not only some of but all the oldest pictures need to be uploaded again, when they looks so horrible :censored: , sadly because there is lot of pictures uploaded by another photograpers that aren't active any more here too.. , maybe you need to sand a message for them.. :unsure:

For me not a problem, because there is not a lot my old pictures when luckly the storage has ended in good time :sneaky::LOL::LOL::alien:.
I n the start when I joined to the forum, i couldn't be sure for anything that happand on the forum :D, now is much easer :D :p ;)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack , not only some of but all the oldest pictures need to be uploaded again, when they looks so horrible :censored: , sadly because there is lot of pictures uploaded by another photograpers that aren't active any more here too.. , maybe you need to sand a message for them.. :unsure:

For me not a problem, because there is not a lot my old pictures when luckly the storage has ended in good time :sneaky::LOL::LOL::alien:.
I n the start when I joined to the forum, i couldn't be sure for anything that happand on the forum :D, now is much easer :D :p ;)

Most likely those I will remove those pictures, or hide, as no one can upload pictures there anymore.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Most likely those I will remove those pictures, or hide, as no one can upload pictures there anymore.

Good idea Jack Jack to remove the all old, broken pictures from the media, it not looking well.., and you can sand a massages fot the photgrapehrs, the reason and that they can uploud again if want to , everyone need to understand it, especially when the forum has been still improving.. :).
But thanks for the explanations, for me all sure and understable in all ..
So, See you on the forum Jack Jack :sneaky:

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.