PC Windows 11

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has opened a topic to talk about computer(s) model(s).

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone. Those who are using Windows PC or laptops and upgraded to Windows 11. Any major changes?

Unfortunately my Laptop is not compatible for upgrade so don't know anything about Windows 11 or its features.

Y3ll0www

Jan 1, 2022
as an IT men I can only tell you one thing: for the time being, wait and stay with your win 10 which is quite stable... I'm going to wait a year before upgrading just because I don't like being a stupid beta tester...

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
as an IT men I can only tell you one thing: for the time being, wait and stay with your win 10 which is quite stable... I'm going to wait a year before upgrading just because I don't like being a stupid beta tester...

Unfortunately my Laptop doesn't have those specs which I can upgrade to Win 11. I heard that the design is better and there's new features as well. Not sure how that affects the CPU.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Unfortunately my Laptop doesn't have those specs which I can upgrade to Win 11. I heard that the design is better and there's new features as well. Not sure how that affects the CPU.

Haha my laptop is running slower and slower with the all new upgrades also šŸ˜…šŸ¤­

• Wow

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That why I wanted to ask. What Windows you having, New version?
I have been have a lot of big upgrades in my computer and in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, I need to check out or I have already the Windows 11 or still the 10,I suppose still the 10 šŸ¤”. I think about buying new laptop as soon as I have money for that šŸ™ˆ Adobe Cloud Cc programs have been growing up and staying more have for my computer, so it's the reason why my laptop has been working slower and slower, sometimes it take a breath and after them again have work šŸ˜…

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have been have a lot of big upgrades in my computer and in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, I need to check out or I have already the Windows 11 or still the 10,I suppose still the 10 šŸ¤”. I think about buying new laptop as soon as I have money for that šŸ™ˆ Adobe Cloud Cc programs have been growing up and staying more have for my computer, so it's the reason why my laptop has been working slower and slower, sometimes it take a breath and after them again have work šŸ˜…
Maybe you need to try to clean your pc from all unused files and delete some softwares. That's what I did, as my laptop was running slow, and had to do a bit of cleaning. I do have installed LR and PS as well, along with other picture editing softwares.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Maybe you need to try to clean your pc from all unused files and delete some softwares. That's what I did, as my laptop was running slow, and had to do a bit of cleaning. I do have installed LR and PS as well, along with other picture editing softwares.
You're right, I should clean up my pc again,it's good to do it from time to time šŸ¤“