PC Windows or MacOS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has opened a topic to talk about computer(s) model(s).

Mantis Man

Apr 10, 2020
I started out on G4 and G5 back in the day, Come a long way since then, PC's are more affordable however I just use MAC, I know my way around them and they have always served me well and lasted years and never broke or gone down.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I started out on G4 and G5 back in the day, Come a long way since then, PC's are more affordable however I just use MAC, I know my way around them and they have always served me well and lasted years and never broke or gone down.

I prefer Windows on my laptop, Apple products are too expensive, which I found is not worth it .

On Windows I can do more , idk on Mac what can you do, as never tried

Reactions: grphotog641

Mantis Man

Apr 10, 2020
I only run Adobe CC, Illustrator, photoshop, lightroom etc. So I am happy and I have had this computer 9 years now and still going strong. Macs use third party parts now anyway so PC is the same. I just wouldnt touch a touch screen PC as my friend lost 2 to vaping which is a big thing for me I vape like a train lol

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I only run Adobe CC, Illustrator, photoshop, lightroom etc. So I am happy and I have had this computer 9 years now and still going strong. Macs use third party parts now anyway so PC is the same. I just wouldnt touch a touch screen PC as my friend lost 2 to vaping which is a big thing for me I vape like a train lol

I have 2 laptops, both HP, one 15'' and an other 17'' very happy with them, the 15'' is already 6 years old and runs like hell, is touch screen too, but i'm not using it much.

I think on Mac you have to purchase a lot of softs .