Landscape Winter wonderland from Finland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone after longest time ;)
Here is some of my favourites shots made last week, we've been really winter wonderland here last few days :love: 🤩 .
Pictures especially for Jack Jack :D , I know you love winter ;)
Pictures taken with my new lens using 7-14mm.. ;) , it's best ever and lovely lens 🤩🙏

I can share more winter wonderland and another landscapes shooted last days and months if you want to see them more ;) :D
BTW, i've been working on improving my landscapes skills ;)

PB280074.jpg

PB280069.jpg
PB280091.jpg
PB280098.jpg

PB280185.jpg

PB290054.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The 5th photo is most beautiful nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . Landscape photography it is interesting too. However, you need time and money to travel around the places where no one have been. Also you need to have a good eye to details to spot these unique angles :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The 5th photo is most beautiful nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . Landscape photography it is interesting too. However, you need time and money to travel around the places where no one have been. Also you need to have a good eye to details to spot these unique angles :)
Thanks ;) I love to shoot landscapes in winter time, northern mother nature gives so lot of opportunists 🤩 . i'm editing already pictures from yesterdays evening shootings form sea beach.. 🤩🙏

no.. you for landscapes need just some of motivations and camera ;) .even phone is ok, of course good an eye is necessary also ;) and even by walking or from window &balcony you can take nice pictures :D
I'm so tired.. I need to go for a walking.. ;)

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello my dear nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo !
We messed you!
Beautiful snowy photos! I love the 1st and the 5th! How was your time?
It so nice that you did winter landscape photos! I'm waiting also for the lockdown end to go out for photography!

hello my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr 😘☺️, i've been missed you too :) are you still busy with work? ;)
hope you'll able to go outside to shoot your beautiful pictures again 🙏.
Thank you for your kind words. I tried to shoot so lots as i was able.. the beautiful winter wonderland is missed and trees again just black , the moments as in the picture are so unique and I'm alwasy busy this time to capture pictures with the beauty so lot as I can and enjoy walks same . We have still a lot of snow, but just gloomy right now :D, hope moments like this will come soon back :)