Want critique Working day

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Olympus OM-D EM-3 mark 3 и обекти в Olympus 60 / 2.8 macro

Seymour_sz

Mar 25, 2022
Тази рамка е изработена ръчно, в режим на сериен заснемане, с камера Olympus OM-D EM-3 mark 3 и обектив Olympus 60 / 2.8 macro.
Представлява изрязване от оригиналната рамка, редактирана в Lightroom и Topaz

Attachments

• RD-26-DeNoiseAI-clear-gigapixel-art-scale-2_00x.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Free hand burst mode? wow... impressive! A bit oversharpened but not much! Great details and perspektive! Very good find!

By the way... please write your posts / comments in English. Thank you.

Seymour_sz

Mar 25, 2022
Free hand burst mode? wow... impressive! A bit oversharpened but not much! Great details and perspektive! Very good find!

By the way... please write your posts / comments in English. Thank you.
i apologize for the language, because my computer translates automatically, the moment i put the site in english, the text also became english, so i decided that it will be displayed in english everywhere. for the future i will know and write in english

scmkr

3 1 2
May 5, 2022
I love this photo. I would agree with Helix_2648, you can immediately tell that some sort of sharpening was used and that may not be desirable. If I put it through Topaz and I can tell that it was sharpened, I will just use the original.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…