Others World Heritage Kinderdijk

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
EXIF
E-M1MarkIII, Sirui tripod, M.Zuiko 12-40mmf/2.8 , iso 100, 10sec, f/6.3

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
hello Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek ,I love your pictures withe the mills too :geek: :love: :love: šŸ„³ šŸ„³ .
the picture is fantastic , the moment with the brigh up, and the colours, the blue moment and the yellow colour of the lights on the mills , and the long exposrure :love:
have you tried shoot there with your 7-14mm too? :)
and how about nightscapes with star sky.. , the place could be great for, or is there lot of light around? :)

would be beautiful print with the picture ;)
i would like to visit there too :love:šŸ„³ and some of well know horses stable too same :D , in Holland is some of great horse breeds too, my favourite one is KWPN , have you heard about? :D , oh too much text and askings :geek:šŸ¤£šŸ‘»
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ,
It's a really nice place at the windmills and especially at this draw bridge.
I will take the 7-14 with me next time and for night photography it would also be possible in terms of light.
I don't know anything about horses, but there is a Shire Horse breeder close by and they are large.
Many questions and many answers :D :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ,
It's a really nice place at the windmills and especially at this draw bridge.
I will take the 7-14 with me next time and for night photography it would also be possible in terms of light.
I don't know anything about horses, but there is a Shire Horse breeder close by and they are large.
Many questions and many answers :D :D

Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek dank je wel for your many good answers for many my questions :geek: šŸ¤­

The KWPN horse breed is orginally Netherlands breed and is one of best sport horses breed in the world with very long history...
''A Dutch Warmblood is a warmblood type of horse registered with the Koninklijk Warmbloed Paardenstamboek Nederland (Royal Warmblood Studbook of the Netherlands (KWPN),[1] which governs the breeding of competitive dressage and show jumping horses,'' - from Wikipedia ;) . Beautiful horses ;) .
I alwas liked Netherlan's equestrian teams, are great :)
Shires are beautiful horses too you can get beautiful pictutres of them ;)

and sounds great!! looking forward to see your night pictures from the beautiful place , made with 7-14mm pro lens Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek !!! :geek::love::love:šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ„³šŸ„³ . Sounds very exciting ;) :)