Want critique World War Coin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon M50
Canon 100mm L IS f2.8
ISO 200
F16
1/200

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
An other British 2 pound coin.

The First World War.

View attachment 5726

What do you think about quality ?

Very interesting coin, is there a lot of coins like this ,or there are just special edition?
In UK people lucky that there isn't boring euro 😉 although on euro can find some of interesting things too 🤭
About picture- nicely sharp, but I'm not sure about the quality, on iPhone quite ok,but I can see in my 17cal screen of my laptop.. there I can see all details of pictures better 🤭

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Very interesting coin, is there a lot of coins like this ,or there are just special edition?
In UK people lucky that there isn't boring euro 😉 although on euro can find some of interesting things too 🤭
About picture- nicely sharp, but I'm not sure about the quality, on iPhone quite ok,but I can see in my 17cal screen of my laptop.. there I can see all details of pictures better 🤭

Yes nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , there are a lot of coins in U.K like this,

50p coins
2pound coins

before there was 1 pound coin too, but they changed to new once , which are boring. But still have good collection of 1 pound coins.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , there are a lot of coins in U.K like this,

50p coins
2pound coins

before there was 1 pound coin too, but they changed to new once , which are boring. But still have good collection of 1 pound coins.

Sounds very interesting Jack Jack,
Maybe I need to start collection of Euro coins 🤭. They are interesting too sometime, as they travel with people around of EU 😉🤑
But I'm bad in keeping money if is easy to spend them in shops 😃😂🤑