Want critique Yellow Sac Spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

scmkr

3 1 2
May 5, 2022
This is a small stack of a Yellow Sac Spider. These spiders are common house spiders where I'm from, and the only spider that I know I've been bitten by (not this individual, but this species will definitely bite if perturbed).

Taken with:

OM-1
Olympus 60mm Macro
Raynox 250
Godox v350o
Cygnustech Diffuser

2022-10-07 02-08-54 (C,S1)-SharpenAI-Softness-Edit-4.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
This is a small stack of a Yellow Sac Spider. These spiders are common house spiders where I'm from, and the only spider that I know I've been bitten by (not this individual, but this species will definitely bite if perturbed).

Taken with:

OM-1
Olympus 60mm Macro
Raynox 250
Godox v350o
Cygnustech Diffuser

View attachment 24776

Nice spider picture and so sharp!, I see scmkr scmkr that you shoot with Olympus also and the same lens using like me, just Ranox it's interesting because I've been used macro ring tubs( not a long time) and I'm thinking still what is better Ranox or ring tubs...šŸ˜„

scmkr

3 1 2
May 5, 2022
Nice spider picture and so sharp!, I see scmkr scmkr that you shoot with Olympus also and the same lens using like me, just Ranox it's interesting because I've been used macro ring tubs( not a long time) and I'm thinking still what is better Ranox or ring tubs...šŸ˜„

I have both; I think the raynox is easier for a few reasons:

1. It's easier to remove and attach, it clips instead of screws. You don't have to remove the lens to take it on and off.
2. It's smaller, doesn't make your lens significantly longer
3. It doesn't reduce light as much.

That being said, I think they are both useful. For instance, for this photo, I used both the raynox AND extension tubes, because this particular subject is only 1-2mm in length:

2022-10-07 02-20-13 (B,R5,S2)-topaz-enhance-Edit-4.jpg