Camera Your thoughts about Sony cameras

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss body camera model specified in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I would like to know what other photographers can say about Sony cameras .

A bit of debate here will be :)

I\ve been have a big respect for Sony cameras.. :love:,
we had at home as family camera, old Sony Cyber Shot.. , it was really lovely camera in this time... , I wanted to by new Sony camera as my own .. but one men, that I met in facebook/ in photography group, recommended for me Olympus camera .. and he found good offer for me.. so I bought Olympus :love::ROFLMAO: as my first Digital Camera..
But I\ve been have still respect for Sony cameras...:love:

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I was thinking from beginning to buy Sony camera, but Canon are more longer in Market, and they have more experience in tech. Also Sony for some reason are very expensive :unsure:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I was thinking from beginning to buy Sony camera, but Canon are more longer in Market, and they have more experience in tech. Also Sony for some reason are very expensive :unsure:

That's true.. the price of Sony cameras and lenses is not so cheap ..
But lot of great Wildlife photographers use them.. 😉

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
They make fantastic little travel cameras...you might want to try one of them for starters? Scarlet Indian-paintbrush (Castilleja coccinea) Bruce Peninsula National Park of Canada • Lake Huron, Ontario, Canada. Taken in a fen next to Lake Superior.
DSC00920.jpg
Sony DSC-RX100M2 • Sony 28-100mm F1.8-4.9 • ƒ/4.0 10.4 mm 1/640 160 Flash (off, did not fire)