2020 The most boring year .

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don’t know what others think. But 2020 , was the most boring year ever unfortunately. To many lockdowns , to many restrictions. No holidays, not travel apart from essential travel or reasons. Let’s hope 2021 will be more interesting.

[HASH=342]#lockdown[/HASH] [HASH=344]#boring[/HASH] [HASH=345]#year[/HASH]

Reactions: Leraymurat
G

Guest 1012

I'm actually sad that it ended. 2020 was a great year for me. I got out of the comfort zone more than I wanted and I liked it. You know the people that make resolutions at the start of the year and when they acomplish nothing they say that "it wasn't my year" ? Well, the secret is to make no NY resolution and accept life as it is. Embrace it with the goods and the bads.

Yes, I miss the summer days, yes, I miss the experiences, yes, I'd do some things differently, unfortunately I can't turn back the time, what's done it's done, but looking back I can say that 2020 was my year.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm actually sad that it ended. 2020 was a great year for me. I got out of the comfort zone more than I wanted and I liked it. You know the people that make resolutions at the start of the year and when they acomplish nothing they say that "it wasn't my year" ? Well, the secret is to make no NY resolution and accept life as it is. Embrace it with the goods and the bads.

Yes, I miss the summer days, yes, I miss the experiences, yes, I'd do some things differently, unfortunately I can't turn back the time, what's done it's done, but looking back I can say that 2020 was my year.

You right @Guest 1012 . For me this year was slightly boring as not all my plans has achieved. I am happy that I opened this forum, and found and meet new friends here. But yes, we have to adapt to current situation and look forward. Life continues.

I really miss these days too, I was lucky a bit that I had a small holidays during 2020, but I was expecting to have some holidays during the winter too, which didn’t happen. Also, a lot of Attractions in London has cancelled because of COVID .

Reactions: Guest 1012

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I am thankful for a few good experiences in 2020. Number one is I joined this great community and found some fantastic new friends

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I can truly say that this site has kept me in good company and introduced me to many new things during this crazy pandemic. I would have had a hard time weathering the storms of 2020 if I hadn't joined ... so cheers to you Jack and staff of Macroderie you made 2020 an amazing year of discoveries I found in myself and from other members ... because we were never being boring, we were never being bored!

• Love

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I can truly say that this site has kept me in good company and introduced me to many new things during this crazy pandemic. I would have had a hard time weathering the storms of 2020 if I hadn't joined ... so cheers to you Jack and staff of Macroderie you made 2020 an amazing year of discoveries I found in myself and from other members ... because we were never being boring, we were never being bored!

Glad that you like here Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek . We are not big, or very actI’ve, but it’s a small corner for people who have passion for macro photography and want to have a bit of fun.

Let’s hope we will grow bigger in 2021

I know you are the biggest fan of this site Greg :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek