50% OFF IN UK

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. What do you think (those based in UK), for having 50% off from pubs, restaurants ? The government decided to implement this discount to meka people getting out . Funny thing is only available from Monday - Wednesday.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi. What do you think (those based in UK), for having 50% off from pubs, restaurants ? The government decided to implement this discount to meka people getting out . Funny thing is only available from Monday - Wednesday.

here in Finland Pubs has been open everyday, when I remember but just to 11.00 pm .. :D it was supprise first time , I wasn't in pubs or resteurants long time.. :D , just too busy, sometimes just visit for ice creams .. :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I just was in shop to by ice creams and milk for coffee.. as tomorrow busy day..🤭🙏 .I eate a lot of ice creams this summer 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Do you have sales there as well, Been today to Oxford Circus , lots of shops are doing sales. :)

I didn't seen nothing special, but I can find some of sales, I guess, summer clothes..
But I like promotions with food in S-Markets has been -60% for some of prodacts with expiration dates close ... but still good food .. I buy a lot there as is really cheap and get to freezer ... 🤭😃, so I will have soon money for buy new lens as I save on food some of 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I didn't seen nothing special, but I can find some of sales, I guess, summer clothes..
But I like promotions with food in S-Markets has been -60% for some of prodacts with expiration dates close ... but still good food .. I buy a lot there as is really cheap and get to freezer ... 🤭😃, so I will have soon money for buy new lens as I save on food some of 😁

Hard to save on food sometimes, what lens are you planning to buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.