Want critique A lot..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/30s , f.3.5 ISO 1250 .
Olympus em10markIII, 60mm, no flash

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes, I used PS. But can be also done with LR. A bit colder color temperature, more Highlights and sharpening. Ahh... before I forget. Noise reduction

Danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for more details ;)
I see you prefer PS ad LR for make pictures improvings like it, that is quite intresting for me , as itself prefer still LR , I\m just suprised, how Adobe has imroved LR classic as the master of adjustmants and the PS has been stayed behind of it / with adjustmats,/ in LR it works in much better and easer,in modern way, but in PS Adobe has improved this side what isn\t LR/ . Althought both programs have own possibiltes . :D
I\ve been using Crative cloud versions of it by 3 years and I\ve been folloing the it by the years.. = and just my opinion and feelings about .. :D :D .
So, that is intresring and good that PS and LRclassic are in the same pacet in CC lisention - so Adobe keep the programs users a bit addiction.. from both programs- if we say about photographers :D
Have you been used Camera Raw too or do you prefer LR classic? or LR cc ?- that is intresting question for you ;)šŸ˜