Your opinion? A small drop of water with a suspicious face :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

janeklass

Mar 18, 2021
Sounds interesting, would you be able to share a small tutorial how you did it. If you have time ofc.
I made the water drip and just tried to capture the right moment. This result is actually quite a big luck. When the water dripped I blew soap bubbles, the light is reflected from the background, The background is white paper, the lighting is one flash. In the case of such images, it is very important that you do not shoot the flash directly, but reflect it from somewhere or scatter it.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Sounds interesting, would you be able to share a small tutorial how you did it. If you have time ofc.
I made the water drip and just tried to capture the right moment. This result is actually quite a big luck. When the water dripped I blew soap bubbles, the light is reflected from the background, The background is white paper, the lighting is one flash. In the case of such images, it is very important that you do not shoot the flash directly, but reflect it from somewhere or scatter it.
You can create a resource here janeklass janeklass https://macroderie.com/resources/

Otherwise, it does get lost in posts and comments.

Reactions: janeklass

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
That's funny! It looks like a slime monster with two eyes watching to the soap bubble! That's really fantastic and so unique! So great!

Reactions: janeklass