Your opinion? A Wild Chameleon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Wonderful pose and nice details. The eye is perfect, and you can see how needle pointed and pin sharp those little claws are. It definitely took on the colors of the surroundings. It would have been easily missed by someone not looking for them.
Lovely capture.

Reactions: lovitazoe

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Thats a great photo! Very sharp in the eyes, nice textures and nice, soft background bokeh. Perhaps I would trim the right side of the photo to get rid of the leaf on the bottom right corner and "lean" the photo towards where the chameleon is looking but its a brilliant shot regardless, I would probably print this with a few edit touch ups if it was my shot, really well done😍

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Oh I love it! The clear details and the focus on the eye is just sensational! Looks like it is just in front on me! Gorgeous!!!

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Wonderful pose and nice details. The eye is perfect, and you can see how needle pointed and pin sharp those little claws are. It definitely took on the colors of the surroundings. It would have been easily missed by someone not looking for them.
Lovely capture.
Thank you, Tina. You are right 😃. It really good at camouflage.

Great photo
Thanks, Theo! 😃

Thats a great photo! Very sharp in the eyes, nice textures and nice, soft background bokeh. Perhaps I would trim the right side of the photo to get rid of the leaf on the bottom right corner and "lean" the photo towards where the chameleon is looking but its a brilliant shot regardless, I would probably print this with a few edit touch ups if it was my shot, really well done😍
Thank you, Chavezshutter Chavezshutter ! You always give me great advices to improve my photos. I didn't notice the leave on the bottom beforehand you mentioned it. 😁

Oh I love it! The clear details and the focus on the eye is just sensational! Looks like it is just in front on me! Gorgeous!!!
Thanks, Jörg! 😃

Reactions: Chavezshutter