Your opinion? Abstract from nature

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 320, 1/40s , f.2.8
Olympus 60mm macro , em 10mark iii
ring flash macro out camera

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Merci beaucoup Greg , Dank je wel Ron Westbroek and Thanks a lot Jack For you nice coments , glad you like the picture inspiration for the picture I got from Djames .And I played with the colours in Lightroom classic cc , Quite funny as I like to make photo and editing experiments

Reactions: Djames and Greg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I also thought that it's a snail but I really like it nataliaflejszar&Photo!!! A little piece of art with a very special color setup! The low DOF and the composition makes this picture very special.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I also thought that it's a snail but I really like it nataliaflejszar&Photo!!! A little piece of art with a very special color setup! The low DOF and the composition makes this picture very special.

Danke shön Helix_2648 . Yes exactly it looks like snail. When I founded the funny looking plant ,I need to change lens for macro and go closer of it . In my media you can find picture a bit close of it too. An I'm glad you like the colours, I made some of experiences with so it is always good idea to play with Lr &Ps and follow another photographers that inspirate you

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…