Your opinion? After a long while...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4
1/400s
iso 1250
100 mm
Canon 5D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
After quite a long pause, here I am back with a newly edited photo.
This time of the year with the classes, meetings with the parents, lots of classes to prepare, the classes themselves, so many assignments, I could not even have time for myself. I hope that better days are coming; I am taking full advantage of winter holidays to post and be present as much as possible.

Thank you immensly for your understanding.
Best wishes.
986A5152-1.jpg

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi friends,
This time of the year with the classes, meetings with the parents, lots of classes to prepare, the classes themselves, so many assignments, I could not even have time for myself. I hope that better days are coming; I am taking full advantage of winter holidays to post and be present as much as possible.

Best wishes.
View attachment 11554
Hi! How are you? I'm new here and delighted to find talented people with same interest in this group like you. Looking forward to learn new things from you. You have an eye in every of your shots and i enjoy your artwork.
Glad you are back. Have a great day!

• Love
Reactions: Yohanna_D

Desc1234

Jan 6, 2021
Hi friends,

Best wishes.
View attachment 11554
My, that's a beauty, and I love the composition and colours.

• Love

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi! How are you? I'm new here and delighted to find talented people with same interest in this group like you. Looking forward to learn new things from you. You have an eye in every of your shots and i enjoy your artwork.
Glad you are back. Have a great day!
Thank you so dearly for your lovely feedback; I will do my very best to answer all your questions and help you improve yourself in macro photography with what I know; you can also count on photographers such as ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA or MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie who are great at what they are doing; we have - surely - different styles but they have so much to bring you in terms of knowledge.
Take good care.
Best wishes.
[automerge]1614067495[/automerge]
My, that's a beauty, and I love the composition and colours.
huge thank you for your lovely comment; it means a lot to me.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Again a master piece of art! I love it sooo much! 🥰 - And I'm really thankful that you came back to us with new inspirations and pictures!

ChanPaul

Feb 5, 2021
Hi friends,

Best wishes.
View attachment 11554
awesomely beautiful

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,

Best wishes.
View attachment 11554
awesomely beautiful
thank you so much :) 🙏