Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
EXIF
Canon EOS M100 • EF-M28mm f/3.5 MACRO IS STM • ƒ/3.5 28.0 mm 1/60 500 Flash (off, did not fire)

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek Thats very nice! DOF works really well, youve given yourself a foreground, middle and background, everything in the slice you are highlighting is sharp and the other areas have great bokeh, tones and structure. Lighting is good too. Well done

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek Thats very nice! DOF works really well, youve given yourself a foreground, middle and background, everything in the slice you are highlighting is sharp and the other areas have great bokeh, tones and structure. Lighting is good too. Well done
Thank you very much. I seem to do better with my photos while in my own home I guess it is more control of isolating the subject whereas the natural world there are too many elements working against me. Your insight, experience and advice are so great Chavezshutter Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I'm glad i can help mate, once you are paying attention to your working distance your DOF and using it cleverly like you did here will improve, thank you very much for your comment :)

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek