Another new member

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon C. Joseph

May 15, 2020
Hi to all. Been a photographer for over 40 years and I worked in the industry for over a decade. My interests now are primarily water drops, soap bubbles, or a combination of the two, floral portraiture, and infrared. Looking forward to seeing everyones work. Here's a quick couple of shots from yesterday. Si.

Attachments

• P1037198-sharpen-focus.jpg
    P1037198-sharpen-focus.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 3
  • P1037139-sharpen-focus-1.jpg
    P1037139-sharpen-focus-1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 3

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Hi to all. Been a photographer for over 40 years and I worked in the industry for over a decade. My interests now are primarily water drops, soap bubbles, or a combination of the two, floral portraiture, and infrared. Looking forward to seeing everyones work. Here's a quick couple of shots from yesterday. Si.
Welcome sir! your photo quality speaks for yourself. Hope to learn a lot from you, specially the exifs telling us the settings. Also some IR shots would be great. Once again, a very warm welcome. 🙏

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello S Simon C. Joseph , a warm welcome from me. Happy that you found us and you joined us. There is an other photographer who loves water drops Andy Taylor LRPS Andy Taylor LRPS , he does have great pictures too.
Anyway, if you need any help, or having any difficulties, you always can reach to any of Staff Member.
[automerge]1589560107[/automerge]
Also, please do showcase your work here:
One picture per thread please :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Ai.. so great photos !! I've been a little boring with the photos like this becouse there in FB, Insta is so lot of.. or on the forum too ;) :ROFLMAO: . But your pictures are so beautiful!!!
It will be great to heard more about your techniques!! .
We can dicusse about on the forum or you can do any tutorial for us!! about your tehniques and how you did this pictures...
here is only place for photographers who want to share own techinques by doing nice tutorial!! So if you want do it only S Simon C. Joseph :love:🙏😁
https://macroderie.com/forums/tutorials.55/

And warmly welcome from the cold North of Europe, Oulu, Finland 😁:):LOL:

you can ask me too about everythink what you would like to know ;) the North or photograhy.. ;)

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.