Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Back to in house photography Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek ? The button is interesting, but at the bottom there is slight out of focus. Probably having your f stop around 7-8 would change the focus. ;)

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Back to in house photography Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek ? The button is interesting, but at the bottom there is slight out of focus. Probably having your f stop around 7-8 would change the focus. ;)
Back to in house for the new lockdown #3. I have to get back shooting my still lives as going out will be not an option.

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
That's a pitty with the third lockdown Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek. Have you found the button by yourself? We searched for antique coins in an old river whichs flows below an old monastery as we were kids. They were really old and unique! A friend of my brother has found some of them.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
That's a pitty with the third lockdown Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek. Have you found the button by yourself? We searched for antique coins in an old river whichs flows below an old monastery as we were kids. They were really old and unique! A friend of my brother has found some of them.
When I was a kid we use to take family trips in October to the abandoned village of Aultsville on the St. Lawrence. All kinds of wonderful trinkets could be collected amongst the old foundations of the village now under water. There was even a Native North American village that was there with a great many of artifacts. The area was alternated by a causeway and now the Native village cannot be found. I have a great score of trinkets from this most wonderful place.