Are you a member in any Photography Camera Club?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
I'm not in a camera club and it's not a problem for me. Thanks to the web, there is a lot of opportunities to be in touch with a lot of photographers to evolve in our practice. And macrophotography is, for me, something that I need to do alone.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm not in a camera club and it's not a problem for me. Thanks to the web, there is a lot of opportunities to be in touch with a lot of photographers to evolve in our practice. And macrophotography is, for me, something that I need to do alone.

Sounds good, but I love to have contact with people ,especially with some hobby in reall live too, not only by internet , althought it have too nice sides.. ;), but for me as only webs is not enought .. :D
I think to join to the secound camera club for Nature photograpers here in Oulu too.. :D ,

Didin't you have there any nice clubs too ? ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I had a look to find a club here in the near area but without success. The next one is more than 50km away and that's to far to go by car for a meeting.

Christy

Apr 13, 2020
I’m in a camera club . We do monthly competitions for poty in the three sections, novice ,intermediate and advanced , we do themed competitions and it means everyone has to step out of their comfort zone.
really enjoy it .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I’m in a camera club . We do monthly competitions for poty in the three sections, novice ,intermediate and advanced , we do themed competitions and it means everyone has to step out of their comfort zone.
really enjoy it .

Sounds great Christy Christy :love: . Camera clubs are wonderful:love:
We have too lot of competitions, travels, meetings, teachings, photo thems every month.. . :)

Reactions: Christy