BEST BACKPACK& BAG FOR MACRO PHOTOGRAPHERS?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
so.. good, we can looking for together Jack Jack ;):LOL:
Iuckly is able to buy good backpack not too expencive.. , I want to spend on max 200€, no more :ROFLMAO: 🙏

That’s a lot of money nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , i was looking at bag but has same price, sadly I won’t purchase anything at the moment because of lockdown and that’s will be a waste of money to make any purchases at the moment

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That’s a lot of money nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , i was looking at bag but has same price, sadly I won’t purchase anything at the moment because of lockdown and that’s will be a waste of money to make any purchases at the moment

I done shoping already :D, this Lowepro Flipside 400 , that Helix_2648 Helix_2648 said beffore :D. Thanks a lot for sharing informations about ;) ;)

I watched only in online photography shop in Oulu, with anothers bags.. but there was so good offert that I needed buy this one .. and nice colour it all.. :D .
But now will easy to get my all equipment with me.. and don't need to buy new soon .. ;D
I'm spedning my money too easly 😃🤣

Now is biggest motiwation to think about making money in the summer by photo sarjas.. I need to start to do good marketing of them .. ;) but I don't need too much ;) , becouse I'm student right now.. ;)
I take lot of shops by Klarna.. so first shopping and paying later.. ;):ROFLMAO:

So if I only waste some of money, I can buy you coffee nextly Jack Jack for this lovely forum ;)😍. I need to only create new paylpal account :unsure::coffee:

Hope you can buy soon you new bag too!! :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I done shoping already :D, this Lowepro Flipside 400 , that Helix_2648 Helix_2648 said beffore :D. Thanks a lot for sharing informations about ;) ;)

I watched only in online photography shop in Oulu, with anothers bags.. but there was so good offert that I needed buy this one .. and nice colour it all.. :D .
But now will easy to get my all equipment with me.. and don't need to buy new soon .. ;D

Now is biggest motiwation to think about making money in the summer by photo sarjas.. I need to start to do good marketing of them .. ;) but I don't need too much ;) , becouse I'm student right now.. ;)
I take lot of shops by Klarna.. so first shopping and paying later.. ;):ROFLMAO:

So if I only waste some of money, I can buy you coffee nextly Jack Jack for this lovely forum ;)😍. I need to only create new paylpal account :unsure::coffee:

Thanks nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , at the moment I'm not rushing as I still got small canon bag, but I need new bigger one for travelling as I said. Maybe in future I will buy one :D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020

Have you bought the new Lowepro Flipside 400 AW II or the old one? What have you paid for it?
Hopefully you like it as much as I do.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Have you bought the new Lowepro Flipside 400 AW II or the old one? What have you paid for it?
Hopefully you like it as much as I do.

This one 😉👌. I wanted smaller in start but the offer was only for this one..😁.
129€ 😉 . And you?
I'm sure that I like it too 😍

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Now only pack up the Olympus camera and equipments to new bag, and soon let\s go to shoot pictures :) . Nice bag Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) :love:, there can put so lot of everything ;). Camera don\t need a lot of space but the eguipments yeah.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Helix_2648