Closed Theme BOKEH GLORY, I WANT TO SEE YOUR MOST BEATIFUL BOKEH SCENERY!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I LOVE PICTUES WITH BEAUTIFUL BOKEH GLORY, They make me really crazy :love: I hope you too, or will after the challange :love::love::love:

I get you an a bokeh glory duel challenge :love: I

It will be lovely to see your most beautiful pictures with the BOKEH GLORY :love: :love: :love:
Macro&close up

Here I share you my favourites BOKEH GLORY PICTURES to get some of inspirations, and to get challange for you to be better :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2 firsts- taken in nature macro lens Olympus 60mm
3-st picture taken at home -stay at home macro project form last winter
and the 2 pictures on the buttom- tele lins Olympus 100-300mm.
Exift and about my bokeh pictures technician I'll share with you as soon as possible- I've a project with them.. ;) - But i'm not a master with, you can do it better like me :cool::love: :pšŸ¤ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;);)

And i've taken teh post about ''BOKEH GLORY= HOW TO TAKE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES WITH BEATIFUL BOKEH SCENERY?''- you can find there dicussion in the Messenger subforum.. you are welcome to dicussion there ;):LOL: and to get informations from the others McroDerie Forum members :)

And that's all for have fun!!! :LOL: But do your best :p . It help use to become better photographers and have fun together on the Forum MacroDerie

Ps. you can get great bokeh picture by phone too ;)

But the most likely picture will be a winner :D :geek:šŸ¤ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Let's try all , and suprise me!!!

If you have any questions... you are welcome to take contact with me in private message.. :cool:

It's too my project and experiment .. Jack Jack and Shan Shan , please contact with me on prive to get me your opinions about all :love::love::love::cool::cool::cool::cool:
P3270107.jpg P4160128.jpg P1180084.jpg

P5050135.jpg P7110436.jpg

Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.