Busy days

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Busy days

I have been out for quite a few days now not posting.
I open this topic first of all of kindly apologising for my absence the last few days. I have been also a forum supporter and I feel the least, morally obliged to, act so, posting a few words.

I have, had quite a hard time at work, being (creatively) busy. This whole situation of coronavirus, has created needs of a strong comeback of our company, with lot of new products that I had to create and sell them in campaign we do for our clientele.

I have been busy for almost the whole day having to work also at my weekends.
The last weeks have been very productive, professional wise, but not photographically.

I still have to run new projects but I hope this time to have more free time at the end of each day.
I missed you all. šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‰šŸ˜Š

Last edited:

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Welcome back panos_adgr panos_adgr we have missed you to you are such an awesome member of this community :D
Thank you Greg!

I really like the community and the people here! It is a lovely place with great people and great discussions that are creative.
I missed you all a lot.
I come back from work the last 2 weeks late in the evening and the only thing I want to do is relax.
I'm being so busy that the last 2 weekends I had no mood for photographing. I had to work also on weekends from home or for a few hours being at work.... The hard period is not finished yet but I wish it will roll a bit better.

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
So kind words from you panos_adgr panos_adgr! Thank you very much for your effort and your support! I'm sorry to read this but I hope it becomes better the next days and weeks and that you find some time for yourself and your hobby again. We'll wait for you! Take your time!

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
So kind words from you panos_adgr panos_adgr! Thank you very much for your effort and your support! I'm sorry to read this but I hope it becomes better the next days and weeks and that you find some time for yourself and your hobby again. We'll wait for you! Take your time!
I hope also!
And the situation with coronavirus is becoming very hard also.
We are not very affected yet. But we worry a lot.
2 weeks ago we had 200 new infections every day.
Yesterday we reached 1546 and today more than 1200.
We as company invest in aggressive commercial strategic and we make new products investing in R&D and new food product solutions. But in case a new lockdown occurs all efforts will go in vein...

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Mhh... yes, indeed. A new lockdown would be the worst case for you as all bars and restaurants must close. I press both thumbs that Greece won't be hit from the second wave as France and Germany.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Mhh... yes, indeed. A new lockdown would be the worst case for you as all bars and restaurants must close. I press both thumbs that Greece won't be hit from the second wave as France and Germany.
I wish too.
After the financial crisis we had this is not the best thing. And we were starting to recover.... And this think happened....

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello panos_adgr panos_adgr . Glad that you back. Thanks for your support and time writing this topic. Take your time and relax, and feel free to post whenever you have spare minutes. We are all here friendly and supportive.

Regarding coronavirus , thatā€™s everywhere unfortunately, we canā€™t do nothing, apart from chatting about it. And I have a feeling that this will last longer and world economy will be worsening.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Goodmorning dear Jack!

You are welcome! It is a busy period but it will calm down hopefully.

About the corona, yes... We have still things to overcome ahaid. I wish for the best.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Goodmorning dear Jack!

You are welcome! It is a busy period but it will calm down hopefully.

About the corona, yes... We have still things to overcome ahaid. I wish for the best.

Holidays are coming, and people will stay home for a while anyway.