Can i find here horse racings and all horses sports funs? :D ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
If i could find here people who would like to talk with me about horse racings today or any horse sports would be fine ;) :D

I'm already watching horse racings gallops and trotters from Poland, France, Germany, and Finland , Sweden, Norway .. :D, nowadays is easy follow sports from all the world by internet ;) If just we have time for it.. :D

I'm a big fun especially of Gallop racings- is just The King of horse sports.. :cool:😍🤩
and trotters too.. ;) , but I love all horse sports also :love: 🙏 :geek:

i worked a lot with horses before, in 2 gallop horse racings stables and in one totters racing stable :D ... so.. ;)

The pictiure i took year ago in Oulu on trotting races -copied from Facebook :D.
i have really lot of pictures with forses, but are to high to share here :cool::ROFLMAO:

1601121249987.png

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
OMG, I must missed this topic nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I like horses, I had only a chance to ride only once. So far I like it.

Unfortunately didn't had chance to take pictures of them, apart from some during the wedding of Prince Harry and Megan.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I love horses as well but I cannot ride them nor do I know anyone who has one. But I saw already so wonderful photos of them.... relaxing on a meadow during sunset. Wonderful!
in Germany is lot of horses so surly you find them if you want to :D