Can i find here horse racings and all horses sports funs? :D ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
If i could find here people who would like to talk with me about horse racings today or any horse sports would be fine

I'm already watching horse racings gallops and trotters from Poland, France, Germany, and Finland , Sweden, Norway .. , nowadays is easy follow sports from all the world by internet If just we have time for it..

I'm a big fun especially of Gallop racings- is just The King of horse sports..
and trotters too.. , but I love all horse sports also

i worked a lot with horses before, in 2 gallop horse racings stables and in one totters racing stable ... so..

The pictiure i took year ago in Oulu on trotting races -copied from Facebook .
i have really lot of pictures with forses, but are to high to share here

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
OMG, I must missed this topic nataliaflejszar&Photo. I like horses, I had only a chance to ride only once. So far I like it.

Unfortunately didn't had chance to take pictures of them, apart from some during the wedding of Prince Harry and Megan.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I love horses as well but I cannot ride them nor do I know anyone who has one. But I saw already so wonderful photos of them.... relaxing on a meadow during sunset. Wonderful!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I love horses as well but I cannot ride them nor do I know anyone who has one. But I saw already so wonderful photos of them.... relaxing on a meadow during sunset. Wonderful!
in Germany is lot of horses so surly you find them if you want to

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…