Flash Canon macro Ring

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss about the flash model specified in the topic.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Karl, to be honest, never tried and I can’t say a lot. But for me is a lot of waste of money. If you have already a flash, probably you could build some extension from pringles box.
check this video.

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Karl, to be honest, never tried and I can’t say a lot. But for me is a lot of waste of money. If you have already a flash, probably you could build some extension from pringles box.
check this video.

Thanks for the tip. I have a flash, but I didn't knew you can make such of thing))

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
check this video.

That's very good tip. Thanks a lot. Same, I didn't knew about that. But, you will get same results? Just interesting.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's very good tip. Thanks a lot. Same, I didn't knew about that. But, you will get same results? Just interesting.

I can’t say here nothing unfortunately, but you never know once you try, maybe you will get better results. As I said, is worth trying it, and also is a budget tip. ;)

Reactions: Steph

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
Look for this one

Neewer 48 Macro LED Ring Flash Bundle with LCD Display Power

More affordable

Reactions: Jack