Your opinion? caterpillar and mushrooms

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
sony a7ii, 135mm f4

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello MinoltaMan , a warm welcome to our small macro community first.( you can make an official introduction on New Here subforum)

Regarding image, have you copied from somewhere ? As is looking very blur.

Reactions: MinoltaMan

MinoltaMan

Jul 7, 2020
Hello MinoltaMan , a warm welcome to our small macro community first.( you can make an official introduction on New Here subforum)

Regarding image, have you copied from somewhere ? As is looking very blur.
thanks for the warm welcome, yes I took that image from my Facebook page so the compression is probably terrible.. im stuck at work with just my phone

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
thanks for the warm welcome, yes I took that image from my Facebook page so the compression is probably terrible.. im stuck at work with just my phone

No problem MinoltaMan , then that’s why the quality is low. Usually Facebook does compress the images too. Then you can share some after work

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi MinoltaMan from Finland .
Nice to have some of USA's power again on the forum and especially Kentacky - For horse racing funs very well known place from the famous Kentacky Derby - I think you know what tell about..

About the picture, no bad, maybe just try to rotate it 180C?, could looks better -in my opinion , and of course , would be fine to see it in better size (maybe I have to big screen in my laptop to this forum pictures )

But warm greetings from a bit cold already Finland for you, glad you joined to the forum and hope you will enjoy with us and stay active and hope to see more your pictures

MinoltaMan

Jul 7, 2020

Thanks for the warm welcome, I was just at the track before the corona mess started, i love the history of that place. the other pic was taken from my Facebook page so the compression is terrible.. i would love to see Finland some time

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

thanks a lot MinoltaMan for sharing the picture . I'm crazy wwith horses and horse racings, big dream to visiton the track! And yeah I know well about history of the place and about the legendarian horses.. , just dream to see the track and if possible the Kantacky derby too , maybe one day

you are welcome to Finland , country of great metal music and St Claus

I'see we have a lot to talk about .

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…