Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Chrysididae

EXIF
(Single Shot) hand held
Canon EOS R⠀
Sigma 105 macro + Raynox 250
External flash + AK Diffuser
SS1/125 - F/16 - iso0250

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What's a lovely shot 🤩.
I tried yesterday take hand helding extreme macro photo with external ring tubs.. of ants very hard 😀,maby only one picture quite good from the sarja 😀
You need to be a master ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA to take so great extreme macro pictures hand helding 😄

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
What's a lovely shot 🤩.
I tried yesterday take hand helding extreme macro photo with external ring tubs.. of ants very hard 😀,maby only one picture quite good from the sarja 😀
You need to be a master ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA to take so great extreme macro pictures hand helding 😄

Hi Natalia, thank you very much for your words, I'm not even close of being a master. I previously spent a few years in wedding photography industries, and also as a portrait photographer since 2010, then I moved to Florida where I moved away from the industry a bit and fell in love with macro photography, specifically of the incepts, in the world of macro I am just under 2 years. I really like the freedom that macro gives me, and I am fascinated in this giant little world. I consider myself an apprentice of everything and master of nothing.

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
Wow ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA. That's gorgeous shot. I guess took you a bit to get the subject in this frame.
Thank you so much Jack, I was very lucky, I found this wasp in my house garden at night, this is one of maybe 60 images, patience and taking the time is the key. I love to do macro photography at night or very early in the morning is much easier because incepts are more collaborative.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you so much Jack, I was very lucky, I found this wasp in my house garden at night, this is one of maybe 60 images, patience and taking the time is the key. I love to do macro photography at night or very early in the morning is much easier because incepts are more collaborative.

Patience is the key for great pictures I guess ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA . thanks for sharing it with us :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Natalia, thank you very much for your words, I'm not even close of being a master. I previously spent a few years in wedding photography industries, and also as a portrait photographer since 2010, then I moved to Florida where I moved away from the industry a bit and fell in love with macro photography, specifically of the incepts, in the world of macro I am just under 2 years. I really like the freedom that macro gives me, and I am fascinated in this giant little world. I consider myself an apprentice of everything and master of nothing.

you are welcome ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA , and for me your extrime macro pictures as already in master level 😍. I want to see them more! :)

Sounds nice and true Macro and nature photography get us just best oportunites to enjoy the most beautiful part of photography, be a free and enjoy as a great hobby .. :) 🤩

From where you moved to Florida ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA ? :) .
USA is just so very intresting and exciting country for me 🤩

ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA , If you want to share with us another pictures as macros with us, will be great to see them.. , in the forum is lot of oportunites to share anothers pictures too.. just have a look around ;) or ask me about help with 😁.
If you have webside, portfolios or social medias, will be nice to see them too :)🤩

just greetings from Finland for you 😉

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
you are welcome ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA , and for me your extrime macro pictures as already in master level 😍. I want to see them more! :)

Sounds nice and true Macro and nature photography get us just best oportunites to enjoy the most beautiful part of photography, be a free and enjoy as a great hobby .. :) 🤩

From where you moved to Florida ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA ? :) .
USA is just so very intresting and exciting country for me 🤩

ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA , If you want to share with us another pictures as macros with us, will be great to see them.. , in the forum is lot of oportunites to share anothers pictures too.. just have a look around ;) or ask me about help with 😁.
If you have webside, portfolios or social medias, will be nice to see them too :)🤩

just greetings from Finland for you 😉
Hi Natalia, I am from the Dominican Republic, a small country in the Caribbean. At the age of 17, I moved to the United States specifically Alaska, from extreme heat to extreme cold. And then after 7 years living in Alaska I moved to Florida. You can find me on Instagram “ak_diffuser” or “Zamir_macro” thank you very much for your kindness.