Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Same rule is for tea too ;)

yeah :love: ;)
Best tasty always with nice friends in any nice cafe:love:
we need to wait still when they will open again .. soon..
and with beer is same and alcohol drinks.. best testy aways with nice people ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm feeling like. I need lot of coffee today.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Summer night just have started.. , the beginning of is always hard becouse is too much light 24h.. , so hard to go sleep in normall time, and I have offen problems with sleeping this time.. :D, later will much better and easer :ROFLMAO:
Lot of coffee to be awoken by school time,and later some of nap will be fine.. :ROFLMAO::cool:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
So more coffe, and coockies .. and let's continue this game :D - wedding pictures editing..., sill far way to end ...:p:eek::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I have still about 2500 pictures I guess, to organize, analyse, process, choose bests for the next round... , I do it all in Lr classic cc,exporting to Tif format after basic processing , - I do what I have in my mind.. step by step with any sarjas I took there.. after this round will finish processing still- in next week I guess..
I just doing best for my clients but for myself too as I get the best pictures to my portfolio..
And my clients want to "all pictures " 🀭 they will pay as they said.. so the whole prise depends still how many pictures I'll able to send them.. 🀭
And we said about next sarja on the sea beach.. maybe in weekend- first wedding pictures as it will extra in the whole pricw- I think to do so.. πŸ˜‡πŸ€£

Sorry Jack Jack, I wanted just write shortly- by small beark time 🀭
If you have useful suggestions for this all, be free to write them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„
How you did with your thousand wedding pictures? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have still about 2500 pictures I guess, to organize, analyse, process, choose bests for the next round... , I do it all in Lr classic cc,exporting to Tif format after basic processing , - I do what I have in my mind.. step by step with any sarjas I took there.. after this round will finish processing still- in next week I guess..
I just doing best for my clients but for myself too as I get the best pictures to my portfolio..
And my clients want to "all pictures " 🀭 they will pay as they said.. so the whole prise depends still how many pictures I'll able to send them.. 🀭
And we said about next sarja on the sea beach.. maybe in weekend- first wedding pictures as it will extra in the whole pricw- I think to do so.. πŸ˜‡πŸ€£

Sorry Jack Jack, I wanted just write shortly- by small beark time 🀭
If you have useful suggestions for this all, be free to write them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„
How you did with your thousand wedding pictures? πŸ˜‚

I don’t edit all images . Just an amount of images which both parties has been agreed to retouch,usually around 100.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I don’t edit all images . Just an amount of images which both parties has been agreed to retouch,usually around 100.

Good moring! ;)
What help you to choose the 100 best pictures? Jack Jack 🀭 :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I usually edit to much pictures :D :D
Cup of coffe and continue work 🀭🀭:coffee:
Have you had you cup of tea Jack Jack already ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.