Your opinion? Common Mormon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF
---

Shan

2 2
Apr 12, 2020
May i comment? I wish i could remember to go down to this perspective level for the shots. I love the fact that you compose first inside your head and then fire the shutter. I will pick up that trait soon.... šŸ™

Reactions: Karl
D

Deleted member 310

Shan Shan I didn't want to overshadow your post, but you can of course make comments, I'm jealous of your picture, I didn't know it also had antennas that imitate the tongue of the snake

Reactions: Karl

Shan

2 2
Apr 12, 2020
Shan Shan I didn't want to overshadow your post, but you can of course make comments, I'm jealous of your picture, I didn't know it also had antennas that imitate the tongue of the snake
nopes they are not antennas...they are organs which are normally reverted within the gap above the head. They are everted only when threatened and if you watch closely you can see the glands that produce a pungent smell in the body of the osmeterium. Its very interesting to watch. The also rears up the forward portion of its body to mimic the motions of a tiny snake. (if you notice in your picture it has the snake eyes). So snake eyes + snake tongue+ rearing up = small snake..predators take flight!

Status
Not open for further replies.