COVID-19 in the world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
its sunny because we are inside.. in India there is a distinct difference due to the absence of pollution. However staying indoors is ##$$@@%%%

to be honest, we are virus on this planet, not Covid-19. Just think how polluted is our earth because of us.

SonjaD

Apr 16, 2020
the thing is, this pandemic wont be over after a few weeks lockdown...we will deal with it at least 2 years and afterwards the virus will come back again and again, like the flu or other corona viruses... It is dangerous as it is new, probably brought in over a scientist in Wuhan , who visited caves to collect samples of viruses from bat droppings...great stuff... then she brought these samples to their research facility ( 300 m away form the market in Wuhan)...whatever they did with the samples, like experiments on animals , who knows, but the rumor has it now, that the virus escaped from the institute and found its way into the population... whatever the case: we will have to find a cure over the next months...now we are all the rabbits in a world stage laboratory... what is the moral of this? Do not mess around with nature! Well, that is my opinion... Stay healthy @all and wash your hands, keep distance, avoid crowds etc. etc.

Reactions: Steph and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
the thing is, this pandemic wont be over after a few weeks lockdown...we will deal with it at least 2 years and afterwards the virus will come back again and again, like the flu or other corona viruses... It is dangerous as it is new, probably brought in over a scientist in Wuhan , who visited caves to collect samples of viruses from bat droppings...great stuff... then she brought these samples to their research facility ( 300 m away form the market in Wuhan)...whatever they did with the samples, like experiments on animals , who knows, but the rumor has it now, that the virus escaped from the institute and found its way into the population... whatever the case: we will have to find a cure over the next months...now we are all the rabbits in a world stage laboratory... what is the moral of this? Do not mess around with nature! Well, that is my opinion... Stay healthy @all and wash your hands, keep distance, avoid crowds etc. etc.

I read that on newspaper, this will last for an other 2 years, which is very bad for country economy, just imagine those people who lost their jobs and have no money. Ridiculous situation, and I’m pretty sure that here is involved politics.

Yeap, they probably was making some experiments there, and they lost control of it. They won’t say the true.

Shan

2 2
Apr 12, 2020
I read that on newspaper, this will last for an other 2 years, which is very bad for country economy, just imagine those people who lost their jobs and have no money. Ridiculous situation, and I’m pretty sure that here is involved politics.

Yeap, they probably was making some experiments there, and they lost control of it. They won’t say the true.
Does not make a difference. We are all in the path... Humanity is in the same boat.. Have to keep the chin up

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Does not make a difference. We are all in the path... Humanity is in the same boat.. Have to keep the chin up

I know, but think that some rich people they can afford to stay home, but not everyone is rich to stay home. Bills need to be paid.

Reactions: Steph

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
Unfortunately we cannot do nothing with this situation, just following instructions given and working from home who can. Feel sad for those who are working in front line.

Shan

2 2
Apr 12, 2020
Unfortunately we cannot do nothing with this situation, just following instructions given and working from home who can. Feel sad for those who are working in front line.
Yeah.. People working in the front line with insufficient ppe and the last barriers between us and covid 19. My salute

Reactions: Steph

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah.. People working in the front line with insufficient ppe and the last barriers between us and covid 19. My salute

They says that there aren’t enough ppe, which is strange, then for what we pay so much taxes, where those money are going .

Shan

2 2
Apr 12, 2020
They says that there aren’t enough ppe, which is strange, then for what we pay so much taxes, where those money are going .
To pay people who decide what ppe to buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.