COVID-19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
We've started our second lockdown today. But they will start with the vccination the next days. The lockdown will lasts for sure until mid or end of January. That's a desaster for our economical infrastructure as well as for everyone out there. I miss the gym, the bars and social contacts. The whole situation pisses me off so much...

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
We've started our second lockdown today. But they will start with the vccination the next days. The lockdown will lasts for sure until mid or end of January. That's a desaster for our economical infrastructure as well as for everyone out there. I miss the gym, the bars and social contacts. The whole situation pisses me off so much...

Here we have 3rd one, but gyms are opened, restaurants are opened for takeaway only. Yes, I do agree, the economy will go down. Especially that UK is leaving Eu too.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello dear friends.
I'm away from the forum for quite some time....
The past couple of months I'm not doing any photography. Just a few street photo tries around the area I live.
In my city (Piraeus and Athens) things are not good. We are in top stage... We still have lockdown and from yesterday things are tougher. We can go out for exercise (walk or any other activity) to a range of 2 kilometers around our living place. Companies are instructed to work with the minimum personnel needed and the rest from home.
In weekends from 18.00 to 5.00 in the morning we cannot go out....

I'm a bit frustrated and tired of the situation. As most of the people.
But the truth is that we do have lots of people infected. In the company I work I had several colleagues that were infected. One is away more than 1 1/2 months and he has no symptoms. But his family got infected with symptoms. Some other colleagues were infected and although it was like the had a flew, they came back when they recovered and were kind of exhausted. Another woman who works to us had to be in hospital for some time and came back in bad shape, after recovery.

I came in contact with 3 infected people and I spent sometime in home quarantine. Fortunately I suffered only by minor stress and I wasn't infected.

We still have 2 hard weeks ahead, like every time, and who knows what more....
I hope you are all fine and take care!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello dear friends.
The past couple of months I'm not doing any photography. Just a few street photo tries around the area I live.
In my city (Piraeus and Athens) things are not good. We are in top stage... We still have lockdown and from yesterday things are tougher. We can go out for exercise (walk or any other activity) to a range of 2 kilometers around our living place. Companies are instructed to work with the minimum personnel needed and the rest from home.

But the truth is that we do have lots of people infected. In the company I work I had several colleagues that were infected. One is away more than 1 1/2 months and he has no symptoms. But his family got infected with symptoms. Some other colleagues were infected and although it was like the had a flew, they came back when they recovered and were kind of exhausted. Another woman who works to us had to be in hospital for some time and came back in bad shape, after recovery.

I came in contact with 3 infected people and I spent sometime in home quarantine. Fortunately I suffered only by minor stress and I wasn't infected.

So sad to hear that panos_adgr panos_adgr . I really hope that things will get better in your country and others. It's a bit stressful time, but we are all in this.

Here in UK, restrictions has been relaxed for a bit, but will see how will go.

I know you been away for a while, but take you time and take care. The most important, is health.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello dear friends.

Thanks Jack.
Especially thanks for the understanding.
We cannot do many things here. Well for me is like, I cannot do anything with photography... Fortunately I also have other hobbies and I balance it somehow.
But it is really frustrating. I can only get my camera go for walk and do street photography. Which I like it but as an introvert person I do not have the courage to lift the camera and shoot on the street. I have to change this.

I'm waiting all this to end and I want to go for a roadtrip.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello dear friends.

Personally i don't mindnl doing street photography, as long as is empty. I don't even take my camera out if there are a lot of people. I also like landscapes too, so same, can't wait for everything to be back to normal.