COVID passport, your thoughts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I completely understand vaccine hesitancy. The FDA here should be giving this full approval soon.
However, the mask? I just don't understand the resistance. Wearing the mask PROPERLY prevents spread of the virus. It's proven that it reduces the risk of infecting others if you are a carrier of the virus.
Let's talk before the virus arrived: If you went into a hospital in critical care units, operating rooms, surgical areas, or areas where people have viral illnesses, you would see nurses, doctors and any employees of the facility wearing a mask. Why? Prevention. Prevention from picking up that illness and taking it to another person! Prevention from the medical care personnel spreading something to others, or being infected themselves. They do it because it is proven to prevent and it makes sense, and they care about themselves and others. Simple really. Inconvenience, yes. It's the right thing to do to help stop this ever changing and mutating virus. The flu virus mutates, they have to keep changing the vaccines to keep up with it. It will be the same for this deadly virus. It is mutating, it is learning what it needs to do to survive. That's the way it works. And the more people who keep it alive by not getting the vaccine or wearing the mask...properly wearing the mask, the longer this virus will be here and the stronger it will get.
To me.....it's the right thing to do. Don't trust the vaccine?....wear the mask.
Let's not forget, the covid wants it's freedom too.
Everything you said here about mask is totally true @Tina Boes . I meant I haven't done my vaccines yet, but still wearing face mask in public unless I'm driving. I saw that people already forgot about face mask and that the virus is still here. Most of them believe that if they had these vaccinations they won't get covid which is not true at all.

Reactions: Tina Boes