Covid vaccine certificate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I just have read online about new certificate which may be issued in EU for those people who had both vaccines. I'm not sure whenever this is good idea or not. What's your thought about that ?

This somehow will force people to have vaccine.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
My father in Indonesia got the vaccine certificate. He quite happy about it and print it to identity card size and laminate it.
I think most countries will really force people to be vaccinated.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
My father in Indonesia got the vaccine certificate. He quite happy about it and print it to identity card size and laminate it.
I think most countries will really force people to be vaccinated.
Agree, I believe that this is not right way to do. This shouldn't be mandatory, but even with vaccine, this doesn't guarantee that we won't get the virus again.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
To be honest but it's a mandatory to get this certificate. Either printed or via digital certificate with your smartphone. They do tell us that it's up to everyone whether they get vaccinated, but that's a lie as we won't be able to join the "life" again without it.

I'm concerned about the data privacy and illegal certificates where infected people might go where ever they want. It's too less time to develop is safe system for this... Everyone who knows the business knows this, but all just push forward ignoring the consequences. A pity.. but somehow forced by all of us and needed.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
To be honest but it's a mandatory to get this certificate. Either printed or via digital certificate with your smartphone. They do tell us that it's up to everyone whether they get vaccinated, but that's a lie as we won't be able to join the "life" again without it.

I'm concerned about the data privacy and illegal certificates where infected people might go where ever they want. It's too less time to develop is safe system for this... Everyone who knows the business knows this, but all just push forward ignoring the consequences. A pity.. but somehow forced by all of us and needed.
Agree with you. At some point I use to think that this is kind of data mining. Forcing people to vaccinate themselves, I do understand that it's fair for people who had these jabs to have some proof, however this isn't right at all. There are too many diseases in our planet, and if we will be vaccinated against every single disease, that will be a disaster and unknown consequences. Governments will still force people to do whatever they want, if you don't want to do yourself, they will require PCR test which aren't cheap at all, this is where people are forced.

MikeB

May 16, 2021
I have zero issues with it and I do not understand people who do. We gladly leave our details with any commercial marketplace who wants it, we share our consumption pattern with supermarket bonus cards, we barf every little detail about our personal, family and social life onto Facebook and Instagram, we cannot stop posting political comments on news websites. If we can get a small discount we would sell our grandmothers for it. We join "like and share" actions on internet to get something for free, join online competitions, answer questions by marketeers.

There is one single way back to normal life and that is with an - anonymous - QR code on our phone. Look at Israel as a great example at work. Once we achieve group immunity against Covid, we can think about dropping registration again.

Reactions: TMG1961 and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have zero issues with it and I do not understand people who do. We gladly leave our details with any commercial marketplace who wants it, we share our consumption pattern with supermarket bonus cards, we barf every little detail about our personal, family and social life onto Facebook and Instagram, we cannot stop posting political comments on news websites. If we can get a small discount we would sell our grandmothers for it. We join "like and share" actions on internet to get something for free, join online competitions, answer questions by marketeers.

There is one single way back to normal life and that is with an - anonymous - QR code on our phone. Look at Israel as a great example at work. Once we achieve group immunity against Covid, we can think about dropping registration again.
Personally I have no issue with it either. But a bit skeptical regarding vaccines.

Everything you said above is true, we give our privacy for free to social media websites, supermarkets, banks and other companies who requires personal information. That is so sad as we don't have anymore privacy, even our phone now can track what our interests are and showing adverts based on these searches.

I can say that I'm not big fan of social media sites due to their privacy policies and cookies, but most people can't even live without posting or updating their social media site.

In UK we have an app NHS track and trace, which basically uses your information and location where you been, same using QR code. So again, no privacy here, and to use that app you still have to input all personal details about you.

Bihari

Jul 27, 2020
In Hungary you can eat in restaurant or go to the cinema or to a spa if You have vaccine certificate.
(Also let me tell you for the record most companies are only higher people Who been vaccinated ...)
There is two edge of this sword....

• Wow

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020

t Exactly! The time for a free will is over...

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020

The big difference is the way how we deal with our privacy... it's our own fault if we share our privacy and interest with social medias but even if you reject all of it you can't be a part of the normal community again without this certificate. You'll need it for concerts, events, flights, holidays and so on... so either you live a life as a erimit or you accept this. That's a big difference for me...