Your opinion? Dandelion & Colours

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Many people would laugh with the set up.

But.... I say creativity and fantasy. It is not always necessary to have pro gear. We can find solutions in our everyday life object to create and 'tame' in a way, light.

That's all. The final result when carefully worked always rewards.

Yes, I understand you well at all :D , my home looks too funny after macro experiences.. :D

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Many people would laugh with the set up.

But.... I say creativity and fantasy. It is not always necessary to have pro gear. We can find solutions in our everyday life object to create and 'tame' in a way, light.

That's all. The final result when carefully worked always rewards.
your table top setup is perfect. we are all learners here..so people who laugh cannot learn!

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
i love the result....its got a dreamy feel to it. i was wondering what would be the result if i added some smoke or blew in some floating bubbles...just imagining. Keep up the good work and please keep posting for us to learn. Thank you for posting the basic EXIF

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
i love the result....its got a dreamy feel to it. i was wondering what would be the result if i added some smoke or blew in some floating bubbles...just imagining. Keep up the good work and please keep posting for us to learn. Thank you for posting the basic EXIF
Thank you very much Shan!

It is a nice result indeed. I 've thought of experimenting with smoke but I haven't come up with an idea of how creating it with safety.

I'll come up with something. I'll find something in youtube...

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you very much Shan!

It is a nice result indeed. I 've thought of experimenting with smoke but I haven't come up with an idea of how creating it with safety.

I'll come up with something. I'll find something in youtube...
a) tobacco in case you know a smoker
b) insence sticks

in case you manage to do something, please post it in the community..i would eagerly await :)

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
a) tobacco in case you know a smoker
b) insence sticks

in case you manage to do something, please post it in the community..i would eagerly await :)
Well unfortunately I'm a smoker but I smoke Iqos/Heets so the do are not the best for the smoke part.
I use to have incense sticks but I have none left. With the lock down still in progress I'm not seeing any chance in buying myself...

Anyway, It will be left as a future case of study.
Thank you for the suggestions.

Reactions: Jack and Shan

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Omg panos_adgr panos_adgr , thatā€™s really impressive shot. There is one more photographer who is doing same pictures, i donā€™t know where he is, but does great shots too with dandelions . Andy Taylor LRPS Andy Taylor LRPS
Thank you very much for your words. I'll check for Andy Taylor.
I also like Lee Hall who has a youtube channel and does Macro photography on budget solutions with stunning results!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you very much for your words. I'll check for Andy Taylor.
I also like Lee Hall who has a youtube channel and does Macro photography on budget solutions with stunning results!

Itā€™s all about to be creative ;)