Do you have your camera always with you or only when you really need it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

John LB

Apr 19, 2020
I have to say, since I bought my Canon and tried it out, the number of times where I regretted not having it on me is increasing drastically... I still use my phone but I am very much aware of the limitations it has compared to a good equipment

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have to say, since I bought my Canon and tried it out, the number of times where I regretted not having it on me is increasing drastically... I still use my phone but I am very much aware of the limitations it has compared to a good equipment

Go with a mirrorless camera. example M series are very light and small cameras, you can have with them all the time,

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Depending of the moment. 80 % of my free time I have a camera near me. A small 1 inch for trailrunning and a full frame or an asp-c during hiking, at home, visiting.
My wie says that we Always leave the home with one more member. Normally she laughs about it but sometimes she finds it not so fun.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Depending of the moment. 80 % of my free time I have a camera near me. A small 1 inch for trailrunning and a full frame or an asp-c during hiking, at home, visiting.
My wie says that we Always leave the home with one more member. Normally she laughs about it but sometimes she finds it not so fun.

I guess if someone don't like photography as we, can be jealous about camera :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . good that your wife acept it althought a bit ;) :D Bart the belgian Bart the belgian ;)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would say , just take your camera if you planning to take some pictures only.