Do you like drink alcohol? what is your favourit to drink?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Pubs are closed in U.K., so everyone having their drinks at home with friends

I've heard that there in UK people drink a lot... , especially young people ... , how you think about Jack ? they drink more like people in USA?
here of couse Pubs are closed too..

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Huuhaah, just too much alcohol in last night
midsummer night's celebration with my dear friends- meeting after long time- because of Pandemic!
Luckily we can meet already but as Midsummer night's celebration-Juhannus is biggest celebrity night and day,so sometime Finns just drink too much this time
So, I had another plans for the celebration but.. my friend..

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Because was Friday I guess

Juhannus celebrate always start in friday evening and is confined to Sunday . Lovely celebration with very very long tradition here in Finland
I would like to write more about but today I'm not able to write too much . Although is nice activity on the forum right now

So maybe I can start post Jack, how to improve feeling, after the last night with too lot alcohol
If someone will able to help me with my trouble

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
OMG guys it don't help me today . I can't to see alcohol today or think about . In last night was really too much.. And what only Big celebrate with my friends, too big
But cheerse guys .
Have fun too

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…