Do you photograph a lot?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello. As we are in quarantine, I was wondering how everyone is doing with pictures, how often you are taking pictures?

Luca85

May 2, 2020
Almost every day, but from today I know a little less ... since the Prime Minister of Italy has given the green light for outdoor motor activity !!!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Almost every day, but from today I know a little less ... since the Prime Minister of Italy has given the green light for outdoor motor activity !!!

Then you need to practice more :) , lucky you do everyday

Reactions: Luca85

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I've been every other day done some of pictures.. some of landscapes becouse here has started very beautiful time.. and yesterday I tried something new with macro in the forest.. it was very funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I love to photo experiments... :D
and everyday I've been edited and organized a lot of old pictures... huhu, that one , it's so hard work.. huhu, but so ..nesesery :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, belive me or not, but one of best way to stay better photographer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but need a lot of hour on the computer ,although very nice work too in Lightroom classic cc .. & Photoshop.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if I don't need to keep an eye for activty any more, or how you think Jack Jack about? ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . I have only more time for everythink else :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jack Jack , you are so busy with us that you haven't time to enjoy photography itself too in the best way :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. But still waiting for your ''shareable pictures'' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trying to stay happy in the really hard pandemic time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL: , everythink is only most harder now.. huhu.. o_Oo_O:D