Closed Theme Dragonflies and damselflies theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Reactions: Tina Boes

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
That's huge collection here Tina Boes Tina Boes
I have years of photos of Dragonflies and Damselflies. I have a very large pond, almost two acres, and every year I have fun with these friendly critters. I hope I didn't post too many. I'm still getting the rules and regulations down here. :) I can spell "navigate", but putting it into practice on a new site/forum is another thing. LOL

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's huge collection here Tina Boes Tina Boes
I have years of photos of Dragonflies and Damselflies. I have a very large pond, almost two acres, and every year I have fun with these friendly critters. I hope I didn't post too many. I'm still getting the rules and regulations down here. :) I can spell "navigate", but putting it into practice on a new site/forum is another thing. LOL
You must have fun finding these insects Tina Boes Tina Boes . Once you reach 50 forum post, you can also participate on our Media of The Month photo contest, have a bit of fun. Hope you enjoy our forum Tina Boes Tina Boes :)

• Love
Reactions: Tina Boes

Ravindu Attanayake

Aug 6, 2021
𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆-π’†π’šπ’†π’… π’‰π’π’π’Œ-π’•π’‚π’Šπ’π’†π’… π’…π’“π’‚π’ˆπ’π’π’‡π’π’š(π‘‚π‘›π‘¦π‘π’‰π‘œπ‘”π‘œπ‘šπ‘π’‰π‘’π‘  π‘’π‘›π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘ )
𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐨𝐧 𝐃5100 + π‹πžπ§π¬ 𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐨𝐫 18-55𝐦𝐦 3.5-5.6𝐆 𝐄𝐃 (Reversed lens)

Attachments

• DSC_0680-1.jpg
    DSC_0680-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Jack and Natalie
Status
Not open for further replies.