Your opinion? Dragonfly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks nataliaflejszar
I use lightroom to choose the photos and I rework them with photoshop, and sometime Niksoftware ;)

how you get this silver black white effect? it's really beautiful effect. Can you @Christophe Berche share the colour verion of them too? :) and say about filters thay you used ?
Well taken BW pictures always are welcome :love: 🙏

Reactions: Deleted member 310
D

Deleted member 310

how you get this silver black white effect? it's really beautiful effect. Can you @Christophe Berche share the colour verion of them too? :) and say about filters thay you used ?
Well taken BW pictures always are welcome :love: 🙏
For the B&W, I have re-drawn the curves and contrates with layers, and removed the noise and dust on sensor with photoshop ;), and I use also my personnal script

This is the raw, not retouched, just converted to jpg
_MG_0261.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
For the B&W, I have re-drawn the curves and contrates with layers, and removed the noise and dust on sensor with photoshop ;), and I use also my personnal script

This is the raw, not retouched, just converted to jpg
View attachment 3854

Thank you very much @Christophe Berche for more details!! Merse!! . The original photo looks too intresting, the pastel colours like in the picture can be great for this beautiful sliver BW , very intresting! I need to try it too :) get as a challange '' silver bw'' creatings. Thank you a lot!! for the new inspiration!! :) :love: 🙏

Reactions: Deleted member 310
D

Deleted member 310

Thank you very much @Christophe Berche for more details!! Merse!! . The original photo looks too intresting, the pastel colours like in the picture can be great for this beautiful sliver BW , very intresting! I need to try it too :) get as a challange '' silver bw'' creatings. Thank you a lot!! for the new inspiration!! :) :love: 🙏

What I liked in the photo is the mechanics of the wings and the reflections, so B&W mandatory to bring out all the details.

Sorry if my english is not perfect, i use a translator