This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
For you Helix_2648 , [HASH=2953]#mushrooms[/HASH] [HASH=2954]#fungi[/HASH] [HASH=2957]#ExtremeMacro[/HASH] [HASH=1659]#flora[/HASH]
For photographer Alison Pollack, strolling through the forest is more than a relaxing pastime. Thanks to her fascination with fungi and Myxomycetes, it's become her open-air photography studio as she cranes her neck to find her next miniature subject. Through focus stacking and macro photography, Pollack captures artistic images of her subjects—which often measure just 1 or 2 millimeters tall. The results are breathtaking photographs that explore the world of mushrooms and slime molds that are rarely seen. Article : Extreme Macro Mushrooms

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Great! So detailed and sharp pictures! Like mine just better. That's why I want to buy the Laowa lens and a automatic macro rail. Makes me jaelous but motivates me at the same time!

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…