Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

FACE TO FACE DRAGONFLY (2)

EXIF
STACK OF 2 hand held
Canon EOS R⠀
Sigma 105 macro⠀
External flash + AK Diffuser
SS1/160 - F/11 - iso200

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
There's you have a 1:1 macro lens with the raynox 250 you can get a magnification of 2:1 the raynox is a very t accessories to capture very small subjects. I prefer the raynox and not to crop a ton on my images. With a 1:1 macro lens the raynox work very very good. I am super happy with it.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you so much Natalia that means a lot for me, I did a few changes to my Diffuser and I can tell you that I am supper happy with the results I think my Diffuser will make a huge difference in any macro photographer.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Good evening Zamir 😉
Yeah, good equipments make a difference... 😃🙏💗

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The hunt has paid off ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA. I know from my own experiences that it's for sure not easy to take pictures of dragonflies during the day. They are so scary.... so it's all the more amazing to see your result. The focus and sharpness are outstanding! I especially like the red veins on the wings! (y)🦟

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
The hunt has paid off ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA. I know from my own experiences that it's for sure not easy to take pictures of dragonflies during the day. They are so scary.... so it's all the more amazing to see your result. The focus and sharpness are outstanding! I especially like the red veins on the wings! (y)🦟
thanks you so much Helix_2648 Helix_2648 super happy that you like it. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏