Your opinion? Face to face!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4, iso 250, 1/800s, 100mm , no tripod, Canon 5D mk 3

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
I'm back with my friend that wanted to pose for me even though it was still early in the afternoon - at 7 pm which was still early as the sun was up and all the insects very active. I hope you would like my interpretation on this butterfly that I cherrish so much.
Thank you for your lovely support.
nseBest regards.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
You've set the cute butterfly perfectly in focus. It's so wonderful! Please tell us more about your post-processing. Would be so kind Yohanna_D.

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
You've set the cute butterfly perfectly in focus. It's so wonderful! Please tell us more about your post-processing. Would be so kind Yohanna_D.
Well, first I open my Raw file in Camera Raw and I tweek some things over there; then I open a first Smart object in photoshop; I duplicate the smart object via Copy in Photoshop; I double click on the second smart object and I make some changes in camera raw; then I click ok to have it back on PS6; and then I tweek a lot with balance, levels, curves, exposure, vibrance - but like everything is according to my eye and how I feel like; there is no rocket science anyway.
You can find lots of tutorials on youtube - if you understand French there is F/1.4 Sebastien Roignant who does lots of tutorials on Photoshop.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Omg, how beautiful you spotted that butterfly. Well done Yohanna_D . As always good soft background, and sharp subject , in this case the butterfly

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Unfortunately I don't speak french. Do you think you can write a tutorial for this? Based on an example from you? But only if you have time and if you want to do it for us Yohanna_D.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Unfortunately I don't speak french. Do you think you can write a tutorial for this? Based on an example from you? But only if you have time and if you want to do it for us Yohanna_D.
I will have to take the time to do it while editing the photo. I will let you know about the future tutorial

Reactions: Jack
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…