Your opinion? Face to face!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4, iso 250, 1/800s, 100mm , no tripod, Canon 5D mk 3

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
I'm back with my friend that wanted to pose for me even though it was still early in the afternoon - at 7 pm which was still early as the sun was up and all the insects very active. I hope you would like my interpretation on this butterfly that I cherrish so much.
Thank you for your lovely support.
986A6120 as Smart Object-2.jpg nseBest regards.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
You've set the cute butterfly perfectly in focus. It's so wonderful! Please tell us more about your post-processing. Would be so kind Yohanna_D Yohanna_D.
Well, first I open my Raw file in Camera Raw and I tweek some things over there; then I open a first Smart object in photoshop; I duplicate the smart object via Copy in Photoshop; I double click on the second smart object and I make some changes in camera raw; then I click ok to have it back on PS6; and then I tweek a lot with balance, levels, curves, exposure, vibrance - but like everything is according to my eye and how I feel like; there is no rocket science anyway. šŸ˜
You can find lots of tutorials on youtube - if you understand French there is F/1.4 Sebastien Roignant who does lots of tutorials on Photoshop.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Omg, how beautiful you spotted that butterfly. Well done Yohanna_D Yohanna_D . As always good soft background, and sharp subject , in this case the butterfly;)

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Unfortunately I don't speak french. Do you think you can write a tutorial for this? Based on an example from you? But only if you have time and if you want to do it for us Yohanna_D Yohanna_D. :)

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Unfortunately I don't speak french. Do you think you can write a tutorial for this? Based on an example from you? But only if you have time and if you want to do it for us Yohanna_D Yohanna_D. :)
I will have to take the time to do it while editing the photo. I will let you know about the future tutorial :D

Reactions: Jack