Fench near Toulouse

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Shrek 31 Shrek 31 . Welcome on our small community for macro photographers. Glad that you have found and joined us. Please note, this is an international community, but English language. If you need any help or advice, please do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone. We have some staff members from France Greg Greg MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie and Yohanna_D Yohanna_D who can help as well.

Reactions: Shrek 31

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome Shrek 31 Shrek 31 ! I really like your profil picture loool.
I really like minerals macro pictures and I hope you will share your pictures with us, i looking forward !!!!

Reactions: Jack

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Welcome here Shrek 31 Shrek 31. As said by Jack Jack I'm French too and also near from Toulouse. I live in a small village named St Nauphary, five minutes away from Montauban. Don't hesitate if you need some help on the forum.

Shrek 31

Dec 15, 2020
Hello, I am changing my set-up for a better resolution,and I will not fail to post photos of minerals

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Bonjour et bienvenue Shrek 31 Shrek 31! Glad that you found your way to our small macro community! I would recommend to use deepl.com for your translation if needed. This plattform is free of charge and provides better results that the well known and common Google translator. Hopefully you enjoy your stay! Have fun and stay healthy!

Shrek 31

Dec 15, 2020
Hello Shrek 31 Shrek 31 . Welcome on our small community for macro photographers. Glad that you have found and joined us. Please note, this is an international community, but English language. If you need any help or advice, please do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone. We have some staff members from France Greg Greg MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie and Yohanna_D Yohanna_D who can help as well.
Hello,sorry but it was a bug on my part,I know that the forum is international and that writing is English

Status
Not open for further replies.